DKK for developing of concept and prototype
Danish SME’s with focus om sustainable energy, agrobusiness, water, waste management, housing or IT can gain up to 500.000 DK kroner in support and expert help with developing new solutions for African emerging markets.
Funding for development of sustainable solutions for East Africa
The programme is targeting Danish Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs) that in partnership with research institutions can develop new innovative products and solutions to the East African growth markets.
Funding are offered for conceptdevelopment, prototypedevelopment and test of new products and solutions.
Requirements for participation are the following:
- SMEs must have a positive equity as well as the organizational capacity to complete the project
- 30 % of the grant must be used for active participation of researchers from Danish universities
- Potential products and solutions must be scalable and new to either the SME or market
- SMEs must contribute with co-funding in terms of man-hours
- Partnerships must provide qualified estimates of anticipated increase in Danish workplaces and revenue for the next 0-2 years and 2-5 years
If the requirements are met, Access2innovation can support your project with up to DKK 500.000.
Each partnership must as a minimum consist of two Danish SMEs and a Danish research institution in order to obtain support for phase 1 (concept development) and phase 2 (prototype development and test). Danish NGOs and larger enterprises can participate in the partnership but are not allowed to receive financial support.
The funding are offered from Access2innovations framework programme “Partnershipdriven innovation for emerging markets in East africa”(PIVØ) supported by the European Regional Fund.
Access our dropbox, where we have gathered informations and formalities about Partershipsdriven Innovation for emerging markets in East Africa.
Please contact us
If you want to know more about your options for up to DKK 500.000 for developing of concept and prototype.
More about PIVØ
Read the article about the danish business Lyras, that got funding and sparring through the PIVØ program.