Join our network
Gain access to funding, sparring and connections in Denmark and Africa
The Access2innovation network is the Danish connection point for companies, NGO’s, knowledge institutions, investors and public authority.
You get access to public and private funding, sparring from us and others with experience on the African emerging markets and important connections in Denmark and Africa.
Join our network if you want to create successful sustainable business, in strong partnerships, on the African emerging markets.
It is also a network for you, if you are interested in knowledge from us and our members with experience from the African markets.
- Get access to funding from private and public investors
- One-on-one sparring in developing business opportunities and direct contact to relevant partners to verify the business concept
- A2i-Talks with inspiration from leading experts and researches
- Interesting workshops and events
- Newsletters, casestories, and access to market studies
- Innovation camps for business communities, NGO’s, knowledge institutions and investors.
- GoNSee delegations for business communities, NGO’s, knowledge institutions and investors, where we identify markets opportunities and joint business cases
- Access to common research projects in close collaboration with business communities, civil society, knowledge institutions and public authority
- Discounted rates on international flights, local transportation and accomodation
Access2innovation offers two different types of membership
For companies, NGOs, knowledge institutions and government organisations with interest in gaining access to the network partners and increasing their knowledge on entering the emerging markets in developing countries and within the relief sector.
For companies, NGOs, knowledge institutions and government organisations with interest in entering joint partnerships as a cost-effective innovation platform for driving commercially viable solutions targeting the growing markets in the developing countries and within the relief sector.
”Access2innovation has helped us, see new solutions to some of the problems we are facing. They have been great at connecting us with their network in Uganda, which means that we now have new Ugandian privatsector partners.”
“Access2innovation are charactarized by people, that has experienced things and know how things are, not in Tønder, but in Nairobi or a refugee camp in a remote area of Kenya.”
“I have been skeptical about these types of network and associations – it is only after I joined a delegation to East Africa with Access2innovation that I have become aware that there is value for money.”
“Access2innovation is a platform, where we our work is interdisciplinary – which mostly any other network does not offer.”