Are you an experienced and driven project coordinator – with a business mindset focusing on the end market and a passion to advance e-mobility solutions in Kampala? As the project coordinator, you will play a critical role in facilitating the execution of a time-sensitive emobility project ‘Green Hub Kampala’ to be implemented by access2innovation together with companies Kjaer Group (MOTORCARE Uganda) and Nexus Green Ltd.
Access2innovation is a Danish organization with offices in Denmark and Kampala, Uganda. We are network of Danish companies, NGOs, research institutions and business associations facilitating innovative partnerships and projects for the development and implementation of commercially sustainable solutions to Africa markets. Read more on www.access2innovation.com.
The Green Hub Kampala Project
The objective of the project is to create and validate the productive use case of recycling and replacing old boda-bodas with e-bodas running on solar energy. The e-mobility ecosystem includes 6 value chains: material recycling, e-boda distribution and asset financing, charging infrastructure, energy generation and digital support services. The business model will result in renewable energy production, CO2 and air pollution reductions, green livelihoods for women and youth, and increased income for boda drivers.
As the Project Coordinator, you will play a critical role in coordinating the project activities between the project partners and other stakeholders in the e-mobility ecosystem. This requires strong coordination and facilitation skills as well as skills in monitoring, data collection and analysis. Further, you will be responsible for training of end-users (mainly boda drivers) and inclusion of women.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Proven experience in project coordination, particularly in executing time-sensitive projects.
• Strong monitoring, analytical and data collection skills.
• Proven training and capacity building skills of end-users.
• Knowledge of gender and experience with women-focused projects and activities.
• Experience working both with NGOs and private companies.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Technical expertise and experience working in the e-mobility ecosystem in Uganda.
• Ability to work effectively in a team and independently.
• Proficiency in project management software and tools.
• Relevant education at Bachelor level and minimum of three years’ work experience.
Access2innovation offers a full-time, one year position (January-December 2024) based in Kampala. The position refers to a Program Manager in Denmark.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resumé and motivation letter highlighting your experience and competences relevant to the position to email@example.com with the subject heading ‘application project coordinator’.
Application Deadline: Friday 17th of November 2023.