The access2innovation association board is elected at the general assembly and resides for two years at a time.
The current board was elected on April 23rd, 2018
The board members are:
Arne Remmen, professor, Department of Planning, Aalborg University (chairman)
Jacob Harbo. Head of International Support, Danish Red Cross (vice chairman)
Tonny Skovsted Thorup, Head of Business Aalborg
Marie Gad, senior consultant, Confederation of Danish Industry
Niels Henrik Johansen, CEO, Enviclean
Agnete Schønau, senior advisor WWF Denmark
Flemming Larsen, director, Growth House Northern Jutland
Flemming Pedersen, CEO, DMS
Morten Högnesen, Head of Global Partnerships and Donor Relations, DanChurchAid
The access2innovation association includes a range of different partners from various sectors; private companies, humanitarian organisation, learning institutions, and public authorities.
Below you'll find a list of our present members. We aim at keeping the list up to date, but if we have missed you out, please contact us.
Green Energy Products
The access2innovation network is open to any interested company or branch organisation, civil society organisation, public institution or research institution, who would like to test the business potentials in emerging markets in East Africa. However, please note that private companies who wish to gain access to the network and its financial resources must be willing to co-finance the working hours allocated to the project.
Access2innovation is supported by the The European Regional Development Fund and can provide funding to its partners under the following circumstances:
- Main applicant must be a company from Region Nord, Central Denmark Region, South Denmark Region or Fyn in partnership with companies, researchers and NGOs;
- Applications for funding to Go N See trips of up to DDK 10.000 + co-financing can be submitted continuously to the access2innovation secretariat;
- Applications for funding up to DDK 200.000. Applications can be submitted continuously to the access2innovation secretariat;
- Submitted budgets should be based on factual salary documented by time registrations and copy of paycheck quarterly.
Throughout 2015, access2innovation focus on the following areas:
- Renewable energy
Within these four areas, access2innovation will be launching the following activities:
- Screening of at least 30 companies and their potentials;
- Identifying more than 10 specific market opportunities and product demands in relation to our focus areas in Tanzania and Kenya;
- Presenting the identified market opportunities at a Launching Workshop on the 30th April 2015;
- Lanching 3-6 partnerships with the involvement of 20 companies;
- Scale-up of 3 projects;
- Provide financial support for developing growth plans for companies based in Northern Jutland - up to 100.000 DKK
- Vejledning til timeregistrering
- Timeregistreringsblanket 2015
- Application form - "Indtag de grønne vækstmarkeder"
Our partners have been or are continously involved in specific partnership projects assisting with their professional knowledge and research on the specific project area.
Furthermore, many of the partners are also members of the access2innovation steering commitee.
Below, you find a list of our current partners.
Please click on a partner name to learn more about them.
Morten Penthin Svendsen
Jakob takes care of access2innovation's communication strategy. From website content to newsletters, publications, press releases, video documentaries and coordination with partnership communication departments as well as journalists from other media.