The access2innovation network is looking for interns to join the secretariat in the autumn.
Students from AAU working with access2innovation in Uganda, 2013In our efforts to provide support to our network partners, we are now looking for highly qualified interns to join the secretariat during the autumn of 2015.
Here, you will get an exciting insight in the dynamic network where things happen quickly.
Some of your tasks will include the following:
- Development of business concepts
- Market analysis
- General analytical work
- Research in value chains
- Research in our thematic clusters
- The internship is unpaid and candidates should have an interest in writing their final thesis in collaboration with access2innovation.
We are looking for candidates with the following background:
- Preferable interest, experience and or study background in our thematic clusters
- High grades
- Willingness to be a part of a dynamic team
- Preferably experiences with developing countries and or private sector in Denmark
- Open minded and keen on networking
- Proficient level in English
Please note that the secretariat is based at the International House, Rantzausgade 4, 9000 Aalborg - in the center of Aalborg.