You’ve tampered out a fantastic business concept, but the stark financial realities are staring you in the face. Where are you going to find the funding that you need?
Potential investors visiting Uganda with access2innovation.Photo by Jakob Brodersen, access2innovationAccess2Innovation hosts a financing seminar for private enterprises that are interested in doing business on the emerging markets in Africa on February 11th.
• Where do you go to market your idea for (co-)investment?
• What kinds of investment sources exist and how can they help you in different stages of maturing of your business?
• What are the pros and cons of different financing sources?
• Which financing sources are best suited to which kinds of investment situations?
• How do you design or present your business concept in such a way as to make it appealing for different, specific kinds of financing sources?
The access2innovation crash course opens the door for companies to talk and present their respective business cases to EKF, EU’s Horizon 2020, IFU, and DBP. This course is also an opportunity to hear about finance possibilities for their businesses.
The course will take place at Nordkraft, room 3.3.17, 3rd floor, Kjellerups Torv, 9000 Aalborg on the 11th of February 2014 from 9.30 - 15.30