Business delegation with focus on agri-business value chain October 24th - 30th 2016
The objective of the Business Delegation is to introduce Danish companies to new business opportunities within the agri-business value chain. This by presenting concrete business cases from our partners in the area who are looking for new innovative solutions to maximize output and reduce cost of production.
What we offer:
- Concrete business cases presented by our partners
- Present your products/solutions to our partners and other local stakeholders
- Insight information about the local business environment from Danish and local companies who have been doing business in the region for a number of years
- Visits to relevant project sites
- Networking and individual meetings with potential partners and local stakeholders
Due to a rapid growth in population of about 1 million per year in each country, Uganda and Kenya are facing an increasing food demand calling for all aspects of initiatives within the agricultural- and horticultural sector. At the same time a rapidly growing middle class is looking for more refined products of high quality and so are the export markets, which make demand on efficient post-harvest handling, storage facilities and distribution-and marketing system.
- Introduction to - and meeting with our local partners for presentation of business cases
- Site visits to relevant companies
- Seminar on the general business culture-and environment
- Network-and individual meetings with local stakeholders
- Meetings with financial institutions about project finance
- Briefing at the Danish embassies
The final details of the program will be worked out according to the participating companies. If you are interested in the Business Delegation trip please contact Henrik Anker-Ladefoged for any inquiries and/or individual requests.