The access2innovation network is open to any interested company or branch organisation, civil society organisation, public institution or research institution, who would like to test the business potentials in emerging markets in East Africa. However, please note that private companies who wish to gain access to the network and its financial resources must be willing to co-finance the working hours allocated to the project.
Access2innovation is supported by the The European Regional Development Fund and can provide funding to its partners under the following circumstances:
- Main applicant must be a company from Region Nord, Central Denmark Region, South Denmark Region or Fyn in partnership with companies, researchers and NGOs;
- Applications for funding to Go N See trips of up to DDK 10.000 + co-financing can be submitted continuously to the access2innovation secretariat;
- Applications for funding up to DDK 200.000. Applications can be submitted continuously to the access2innovation secretariat;
- Submitted budgets should be based on factual salary documented by time registrations and copy of paycheck quarterly.
Throughout 2015, access2innovation focus on the following areas:
- Renewable energy
Within these four areas, access2innovation will be launching the following activities:
- Screening of at least 30 companies and their potentials;
- Identifying more than 10 specific market opportunities and product demands in relation to our focus areas in Tanzania and Kenya;
- Presenting the identified market opportunities at a Launching Workshop on the 30th April 2015;
- Lanching 3-6 partnerships with the involvement of 20 companies;
- Scale-up of 3 projects;
- Provide financial support for developing growth plans for companies based in Northern Jutland - up to 100.000 DKK
- Vejledning til timeregistrering
- Timeregistreringsblanket 2015
- Application form - "Indtag de grønne vækstmarkeder"